New to the GTO Performance Airboats lineup, the small block 427 engine has the weight of a small block with the performance of a big block. We start with a new Dart SHP Block with a 4.125bore, Splayed 4-bolt main cast iron block, forged internal rotating assembly, 10.1:1 compression ratio, and aggressive hydraulic roller cam. The engine's top half includes a pair of CNC ported AFR heads, the intake is a matching high-flow Victor Jr. aluminum piece. With 590 ft/lbs torque and a conservative 590 HP rating, this is one of the best engine choices for an excellent performing ride boat.
- Engine Type: SB-Chevy V8
- Displacement: 427 ci
- Bore: 4.125"
- Block: Dart SHP "Little M" Cast iron with Splayed 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft & Connecting Rods: Forged steel with H-Beam Rodes
- Pistons: Forged aluminum
- Camshaft: Hydraulic roller
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum AFR - CNC Ported
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Rocker Arms: Comp ProMagnum roller, 1.6:1 ratio
- Distributor: HEI
- Carburetor: 850cfm QuickFuel
- Spark Plugs: Included
- Balanced: Internally
- Recommended Fuel: 92 octane
Also available with aluminum block. All aluminum version features a World Products/PBM Motown Block -- Complete engine weights 386lbs with all accessories.